Thomas K. comes to town
Well, this was a meeting we were all looking forward to. At first it seemed like a case of pink-eye was going to keep them away, but then things cleared up and we had a family visit from aunt Laura, uncle Dave, and Cousin Thomas! Elsie and Tom didn't interact too much but Thomas did say, "baby" quite a few times. Here we see Thomas grab Elsie's foot as she winces in pain:
Thomas is basically a year older than Elsie. What a difference! It should be noted that the reason Tom is not wearing pants is because Grandma Kathy took him to play in Vidamae's water bowl a few minutes earlier. He didn't forget to put them on that day. Below we see how Thomas did not like seeing another child in his mother's arms. That's how I feel when I see Maggie kissing another man.
Here's me and Dave taking control of the situation:
Family! Look how Dave and I are holding hands..
3 comments:
Did Thomas forget to put on his pants, that day?
Oh; okay.
Thomas seems to be studying Arthur's kissing technique inordinately.
Love,
Occhio
Post a Comment