Up North Again
We headed back up to Vermont for the week. It's been a nice time. Elsie has been snowshoeing and even went skiing this afternoon. By this I mean she rode attached to one of us who was participating in the activity. I'll post some pictures soon, but here in the Northcountry we only have dail-up internet so it's slow going.
Right now there's a raging blizzard outside, up to 2 feet of snow predicted, so we'll post pics of that. Here's what I've got for now:
Elsie shows Aunt Anna her prettiest face:
No, this is her prettiest face!
Elsie gets ready to hike the woods. She's the one in the pink:
4 comments:
Is that honestly her prettiest face?
What's Anna's (note correct spelling) dog's name?
Love Occhio
Okay, some of Ella's comments have actually been written by me, Pete. Perhaps all of them. This is not only because I want to make fun of Ella and get her in trouble, but also because I have been uncertain how to make comments, and her name automatically came up. Furthermore, often what I have said has been a kinder paraphrase of her sentiments.
Oh Pete, I'm going to get you for this. No one besmirches my sister's name and get's away with it. Prepare for pain you "egg-on-legs" mormon.
Post a Comment