A shift
Here's some exciting news. Or sort of exciting news, anyway. Our blog is getting published on this "hip urban parent" website called Babble.com. It's going to have a slightly different focus, but it'll be the same old characters. Our blog there is called "Diaper Bandit" and today is it's first day up so please check it out right here. As you'll see, we're stepping back in time first, but soon things will be up to speed and current.
We'll still be posting some stuff on this blog here, but with a little less frequency. Here's a recent pix of Elsie and her friend Saoirse hanging out at home. And we thought Elsie had fat cheeks! It must be all that organic stuff they use in the Dolan/Burlingame house
Remember when they looked like this? Elsie's catching up!
3 comments:
We are saddened to see that our pioneering relatives are leaving us for spiffier world of professional blogging. I sense a small amount of revisionist history taking place at babble.com; please don't let the masses miss out on all the details.
As I told DKV, I wouldn't sell my daughter out, even for four figures. It does seem like those who want the real Elsie experience should either get it personally or here; on babble, it seems a little more like "Elsie," if you know what I mean.
What's going on here? No action here, or on babble! I think the MAV should take this mama-jama over and start cranking out the posts. Two blogs is too much for AHB to handle.
Post a Comment