Wednesday, October 10

Sideways Video...



In response to Big Kath's request to see Elsie crawling in motion I shot this cute little video of her crawling across Pete and Ella's floor. Unfortunately I forgot that you can't rotate videos after the fact the way you can with a photo. So here's the video, but it's sideways. You can tilt your head or computer to see it correctly. I'll shoot another one soon, the right way.





Elsie and Ida are getting along well, though now Ida has learned from Elsie how to grab her cousin's face and hair. They're a cute little pair nonetheless. Tomorrow is their first day of nannycare over at our house so that's very exciting. The kitchen still isn't done yet, but it's getting there. Elsie is very vocal now too, meaning it's harder for dad to attempt to sleep in after mom tosses her onto the bed.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Elsie go! Look at that crawling! Atta girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to add to this post the following: pictured are our dear friends Todd and Sander of Amsterdam who suffered many inconveniences to visit us here in Portland. See Ida's blog for better documentation of their visit.

Anonymous said...

Elsie crawled right up to my computer screen - loved it - then played it again. Thank you !
big kath