Wednesday, November 21

getting ready for thanksgiving


In Chandler's absence Arthur takes on the cousins solo.  Everyone survived.


The long-suffering hound:



We bought Vida the deluxe "dog sofa" as consolation for the extra attention she's been getting lately.  Note the monogram.


Big Kath's Thanksgiving card:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like to eat those two little babies for thanskgivin. ecept there poopy dipers! gross!

Anonymous said...

Arthur,

We are making a book about "Jewfros" and wonder if you'd be interested in participating. Please follow the link.

thank you,

David Borgenict

SHV said...

Since when is Maggie a vegetarian?

Anonymous said...

Do I really look like that? Or maybe that's what I would look like if I were a vegetarian.

Anonymous said...

Hi -

I'm hoping to learn the name of your Brooklyn-dwelling pet psychic friend. My puppy is a poltergeist. Thanks.

-- Amy (friend of Pete)

Anonymous said...

too bad watching 2 kids makes your camera stop focusing correctly

DKV said...

I suspect lack of focus may have been proximately, directly, and negligently caused by
1. Fingers were tired after chopping imaginary wood.
2. Drank too many beers with Pete for breakfast.
3. Failure to recognize, in a timely fashion, that children are moving targets.
4. Failing to act as a reasonable camera operator would, and activate the "babies and pets" setting.

Anonymous said...

I really like that first picture because I look bigger than Elsie.