Apparently there have been several different versions of this haircut. Not sure who is most responsible, but I'm getting my scissors ready for Ida when I get home!
Pete is obviously just trying to pretend that Elsie's hair didn't suffer from his wife's overzealous scissor wielding because he is afraid of how Arthur is going to cut Ida's hair.
9 comments:
Elsie's bangs get an A+.
And the whole rest of Elsie gets an A+
lots of love
b kath
Having seen them in person, I can report that I find Elsie's bangs quite attractive. She is a very attractive young girl these days.
Pete is obviously just trying to pretend that Elsie's hair didn't suffer from his wife's overzealous scissor wielding because he is afraid of how Arthur is going to cut Ida's hair.
I'm _SO_ afraid of Arthur, anyway. He's bigger than I am, and hirsute. If I see him, which is a relatively big if, I'll just cut Ida's hair right off.
Dudes, why not just let Chandler do their hair into Chlander-do's?
I mean, I'm cheap and all, especially with haircuts, but even I took the boy to a professional.
Chandler-do's.
"chandler-do"? what is that?
The opposite of a Chandler-don't.
You should ask her, she has whole lists of don'ts.
Post a Comment