Getting ready for number 2
We're busy making preparations here at 3666 for the arrival of Elsie's little sister. I suppose when that happens we'll have to change the title of this blog. Here Elsie checks out her old sleeping quarters:
And she accompanies Mom to the latest doctor's appointment. The midwife said things are looking good, the baby has "dropped" and probably weighs about 7 lbs right now, already more than Elsie did at birth, though at this point in the pregnancy Elsie was already born.
Elsie got a favorite new toy, courtesy of Big Kath. She scoots around with it so fast you can't catch her on camera!
While back East I got a chance to visit with the New Haven branch of the Vinings and D Hawk modeled his summer look for me:
It was a scorcher of a day, but that didn't stop The Hawk. There was some kind of large bird of prey nesting in the big tree nearby but we determined it wasn't a hawk.
The heat eventually got to DHV and he began to melt. Trippy!
The psychedelia continued as DHV snapped this picture of his father with my camera:
We're all happy to hear that little Leigh is nearly breathing on her own now (no more tube!) We all look forward to a big Vining girls get together sometime soon. Pete, The Dans, and I, will have to instruct young D Hawk on survival methods...
5 comments:
I have been wanting to ask Maggie to see her belly, but I have been a little shy about making the request. So this post is a real Blessing. Thank you.
I agree. Thanks for the rare shot of Maggie SO PREGNANT and for all the visuals showing how life at 3666 is gearing up for little HUGE baby. lots of love,
b kath
Survival? There is no survival!
Have you figured out how Number 2 happened yet?
Love,
Occhio
What a beautiful orange shirt!
Post a Comment