DADDY'S NEW LOOK! GARBAGE TRUCK! BOWEL MOVEMENT ON THE TOILET!!
Everyone's been asking for MORE pix of Big Pappa, so here you go (he says this look is a tribute to Mark Spitz):Elsie loves trucks and buses. Here she is checking out the recycling and garbage truck (photos of her riding the bus to come):
Vidamae tries to relax on her bed between bouts of toddler attacks.
Mom and Theo catch a little shut eye:
Check out this item below which appeared on HotAttorney.com!
AND our biggest news: Elsie successfully used the toilet for the first time!
(poop.)
2 comments:
Way to go, AB, on the mustache and the movement. I knew you could do it.
Thought I'd never get tired of calling up this blog and being greeted by Long A's fearsome visage; however, I wonder how long I can feel this way. What are these girls doing? Lately, I mean.
Post a Comment