Valentines Day
First Pete and Ellla came over to watch Elsie and Theo while Maggie and I went out to a romantic brunch of oyster hash and eggs, and then Pete and Ella went grocery shopping while we watched Ida sleeping in Elsie's crib.
But then Ida woke up and we went for a walk down in lovely Reed Canyon. The girls enjoyed throwing leaves into the creek.
And then they posed for duo photos near Pete's office...
And then we had a big steak dinner, cooked by Pete. And Baby Theo modeled her new blue jean skirt, which will likely get passed down to a cousin very soon (note a pregnant Ella in background...bump alert!)
7 comments:
Nice belly there, ERV.
I dont wanta nap anymore. So Im gona spray milk all over the bathroom and tell vidamea to eat garbage in the nayborhood
Don't they teach spelling at that fancy school Elsie goes to?
Bump alert!
I did not say bump alert! This situation has progressed well past the point where an alert is needed.
MILF ALERT!
I did not say "Milf Alert!" This situation has progressed well past the point were an alert is needed.
Post a Comment