Thursday, February 26

I Wanna See Picture

Our camera may be lost, but mtv gave us a new little video camera which we can't wait to share with cousin ida...



And, in other baby news, our friends Adam and Whitney had a little boy whom they named Bear. Here's some pictures I took last week during a whirlwind trip to NYC:



This was Whitney and Adam two years ago, with baby Elsie. The same midwife delivered Bear.


Elsie in tights...

4 comments:

Pete said...

I have a strategy called "a place for everything and everything in its place" that I'd be willing to teach you. Hey, cheer up, Arthur!

Anonymous said...

We generally don't recommend that children come to daycare wearing bathing suits instead of underwear.

DKV said...

Does this lost camera mean we're going back to the dark ages of "pictures that won't get bigger when I clicky clicky"?

K Bradford said...

Elsie, thanks so much for your message this morning on my machine. It started the day off just right. lots of love to you too.