Progress report
Man, it was so crazy I was just sitting there on the couch and Theo came riding in on Elsie's new tricycle! She climbed up there all by herself and starting peddling around. So I got out my camera before she fell off...
Over the weekend Pete and I met up in the park to watch Elsie and Ida play with pinecones in the park. They were stuffing them into the drain holes.
Double chariots! After the park we went and ate wieners at Otto's but I forgot to take pictures of that. World famous sausages, just a few blocks from our house!
When we got home Theo was awake and Maggie was cutting branches off the bushes to beat the girls with later on.
Elsie is very interested in helping Theo with her bottle. Theo is less interested in having Elsie help her, but she puts up with it.
Note the trimmed bangs. Dad did that!
3 comments:
Trimmed bangs look great dad! Big Kathsky visiting Laura's computer
Wow, dude, it turned out that some of the times I just thought you were watching miniaturized porn on your iPhone you were taking pictures.
Nice chariots, dudes.
Does Art also cut the MAV's hair?
Post a Comment