At Oaks Parks With Anna

Hiya! This here is yer favorite bloggir Maggie! I am happy to finish the previous report now that I have finished looking at craigslist. Anna and Arthur went to Oaks Park and took some porctures as seen below. Enjoy!

Why praytell does Anna look so nervus? b/c she's scared!!!!
blow this porcture up to see anna and Theo on a rollor coster. Don't blow it up with dynamite tho!
Can u find Elsie on the frog hoppor! Why do they call it the frog hoppor? Who knows?!?
Anna made Elsie a leg warmr! To keep her leg warm! Bye, from Maggie!

9 comments:
What happened to Elsie's leg? I am impressed those girls can go on rides by themselves. Especially Anna!
Despite what DKV commented, I didn't say anything about Arthur and the spell-checker. Maggie, however: I know you're a lawyer and all, but come ON.
Nice porctures. But did you take Vidamae to Oaks Park in our car?
Pete, if you are not careful, Big Kath is going to hunt you down in Wisconsin, and when she is through with you, you are going to be begging us to take Vida in your moving van. Begging us.
About this post well I am not going to comment on what is painfully obvious. Just imagine how many variations of "picture" Arthur considered before settling on "porcture."
like the moving van incident, it's too late to cover your trax now maggie!
How about a punctuation-checker, too?
Pete has one of those.
Actually did not know you could blow up pictures so thanks for the tip. Found both my little gran chillins on those scary rides. Spelling difficulties are officially labeled as a learning disability and are inherited.
Next stop Wisconsin.
Seems more like a "spelling disablity" to me.
The local news here reported that it was 106 (!) in Portland yesterday. Yo! Good thing the Nehalemers came to the East Coast for their dose of heat and humidity.
THat first picture of Theo is the BEST
Post a Comment