Friday, November 6

Elsie imitates Arthur

7 comments:

K Bradford said...

Oh that beamed right into my studio and i loved having chocolate pudding with you all and laughing about your Dad. THANKS MAGGIE !

emily Bradford said...

She sounds just like him!

Daddy said...

I love seeing this! Oh how daddy misses those girls. And mommy too. I think however that this imitation was coerced by chocolate pudding!

Peter Bradford said...

Where is Elsie's father? Not sleeping on peanut butter sandwiches in another correctional center, I hope.

Yrs trly.

WB

arthur and maggie said...

Elsie's father came home with an overbundance of facial hair growth which he claimed was a carefully cultivated "beard." He very well could have been in a correctional facility where shaving is not allowed for saftey reasons. I cannot imagine any other reason why he returned home unshaven and in his words unbathed "since he left Portland a week ago."

Peter Bradford said...

Going unbathed for a week after November 1 was not unusual in my day. Indeed, some of us preferred not to bathe before April 20 or the first springtime alewife run, whichever was warmer.

I hope he wasn't punished more severely than normal.

WB

K Bradford said...

After I watched this video several dozen times I realized that Maggie did a nice save for Elsie when Elsie got vanilla and chocolate mixed up. Watch how Maggie very gracefully doesn't correct her child.