hey, how come santa comes to portland before he hits the east coast...does he travel facing the sun?...can't wait to see the shark costume on elsie...does theo have a matching shark costume from santa...soon you'll all be here!
I was up at the Woodstock Wine and Deli and I heard some PDX hipster talking about how Arthur forgot the camera but that there was a "word on the street" that images of Elsie and Theo around Christmas did exist, that some insiders had access, which is really frustrating since we miss you a lot and at least want to see what you're looking like and doing.
You guys better tighten up your cover story if you're going to keep this charade up. I mean, it seems like you're not even trying with these kind of time discrepancies.
5 comments:
hey, how come santa comes to portland before he hits the east coast...does he travel facing the sun?...can't wait to see the shark costume on elsie...does theo have a matching shark costume from santa...soon you'll all be here!
We're sure gonna miss you guys.
I was there.
Soon I'll post some images of Baby Matthew's new clothes.
I was up at the Woodstock Wine and Deli and I heard some PDX hipster talking about how Arthur forgot the camera but that there was a "word on the street" that images of Elsie and Theo around Christmas did exist, that some insiders had access, which is really frustrating since we miss you a lot and at least want to see what you're looking like and doing.
Yeah, how did Santa get there so early?
You guys better tighten up your cover story if you're going to keep this charade up. I mean, it seems like you're not even trying with these kind of time discrepancies.
Post a Comment