awesome sisters!
Theo in training pants.
This reminds me of that time recently when someone forgot to put a diaper back on Theo and she had that big droop in the back of her pants.
If I say NO COMMENT it ends up being a comment
This is disturbing. Is there an implied log hidden in those underwear?
strange how flat her butt looks in those underpants
These underpants are adorable, but I predict you will hear about this posting from Theo later on.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This reminds me of that time recently when someone forgot to put a diaper back on Theo and she had that big droop in the back of her pants.
If I say NO COMMENT it ends up being a comment
This is disturbing. Is there an implied log hidden in those underwear?
strange how flat her butt looks in those underpants
These underpants are adorable, but I predict you will hear about this posting from Theo later on.
Post a Comment