Saturday, July 10

Growing UP

Theo is 2! Here are some photographs from her birthday:

checking the strawberry plants:

climbing:


picking raspberries for her birthday dessert:
While walking over at Reed College, Theo explained to me that she is 31/2, Mae (Vidamae) is 2 and Elsie is 1! We both thought that was very funny. I shot this video hoping she would tell that story again but she did not:


5 comments:

arthur the daddy said...

Great video! I'm going to show it to Elsie when she wakes up from her nap...

K Bradford said...

how do I get it out of "mute" setting ?

P.S. Have you set this so we all have to sign in every time we make a comment ?

K Bradford said...

how do I get it out of "mute" setting ?

Pete said...

Theo is very nice. I like her.

arthur and maggie said...

I don't know what the mute setting is...