awesome sisters!
This video. I give it an 85. The first 2/3, though, I give a 100. I mean, Theo is one of my favorite people, but here she's freaking me out.
nteractive judo yoga songsters jubilee with bagheads and pants pulling: A+
That was supposed to say "interactive"
Brown paper bags are not hot.Ok, they're hot, but only when they're on the boyfriend's head.
Found out today through Skype that little Theo is singing softly "Row Row yr boat " while doing the oar motions.I dunno. She looks trance like to me.And it's the second Elsie chomping her food video to come through.It's a wonderful video.
Who enforces that "no farting" ordinance?
arthur is a donkey
Post a Comment
8 comments:
This video. I give it an 85. The first 2/3, though, I give a 100. I mean, Theo is one of my favorite people, but here she's freaking me out.
nteractive
judo yoga
songsters jubilee
with bagheads and
pants pulling:
A+
That was supposed to say "interactive"
Brown paper bags are not hot.
Ok, they're hot, but only when they're on the boyfriend's head.
Found out today through Skype that little Theo is singing softly "Row Row yr boat " while doing the oar motions.
I dunno. She looks trance like to me.
And it's the second Elsie chomping her food video to come through.
It's a wonderful video.
Who enforces that "no farting" ordinance?
arthur is a donkey
Post a Comment