Thursday, January 27

GrandKathy's


Everybody loves a good trip to GrandKathy's studio in Brooklyn. These pictures are from January, but hey, we've been busy cleaning up puke over here.

Napping after the red-eye:


A cardboard city!



Art!




A visit from Bear Ogilvie...


After Theo kissed Bear good-bye Maggie tried to kiss Adam in a sort of passionate way and it resulted in an awkward embrace.




10 comments:

Pete said...

Bravo.

I mean, it's always nice to see GrandKathy.

Meanwhile, while the photos are a little like last month, hey, baby steps, my brother, baby steps. Glad to have you back.

Kath said...

I don't remember Maggie kissing Adam good bye

Anonymous said...

As Peter Bradford can attest, 99.999% of what Arthur says and/or writes about me is untrue.

Pete, I would have kept up the blog while Arthur funked around following your 500th post, but I continue to be locked out of the blogspot.

Pete said...

It's weird, I recall Maggie having that tendency, back when I myself had a beard.

Just shaved, alas.

Mom said...

We never heard anything about the puke

Blog Committee said...

PLEASE DON'T LOCK MAGGIE OUT !

El Guapo said...

Maggie is not locked out. This is a political excuse akin to Mubarak regime tactics. She's known the password for months. The people will prevail!

Anonymous said...

Less grandmas, more cleavage!

Pete said...

I don't know who wrote that comment above, but I do know it's exactly the kind of thing I'll be blamed for. At the risk of making my third comment to this age-old post:

1. I don't post anonymously. That's for wusses.

2. My pro-cleavage and pro-grandmother (and even pro- simultaneous cleavage and grandmother) stance is well documented through the ages.

Gran Kathy said...

One thing I am not for is Grandmas with cleavage.