Tuesday, April 19

hip shakin'

For weeks I've been trying to document Theo's elusive hip shakin' dance. This was the closest I got. She does it briefly at the :24 second mark. There's some other good moves on display too:



Then there was this attempt during the playing of still popular "bitterblue" Elsie was strutting her modern dance moves:



That Maggie can shake her hips! It was our sixth anniversary recently, so we went out:

7 comments:

TIH Amy said...

dude, was that Air?
and...
Go Maggie Go!
and...
Congrats, you guys.

arthur and maggie said...

Not sure the videos really reflect Theo's true rhythm. she takes after her mom...

KB said...

Happy Sixth Anniversary you two ! Will never forget that glorious moment at City Hall on a beautiful April 15th day.
And now look what you have wrought: a whole dancing household....and more. Love you all.
(Sent from the great state of Vermont)

Anonymous said...

It's no wonder that monkey is curious.

Laura said...

"that's elsie and that's belsie, and that's elsie! Theo wants to dance and elsie belsie wants to dance!"
- Emmett

That is an awesome happy scene.

Peter Bradford said...

Dear Arf,

Did I ever tell you about the time
I ran out on the stage of Dancing With the Stars? The audience loved my dance, which was called "The Doggio Stomp", so much that they began yelling "Stomp, Doggio" every time they saw me near the stage.

Love,

Occhio

Miss Clarice said...

We'd like some fresh news