Monday, July 25

NYC in June...


Once again we are playing catch up with this blog, but here's some pictures from NYC at the end of June.  Our first stop was the Burlingame/Dolan house where they fed us watermelon to beat the brutal NYC heat...


Then Aunt Mimi and Cousin Emily took the girls to see Mary Poppins on Broadway.  It was Elsie's second time but she felt it was important that her little sister see this cultural touchstone.  They wore their flower girls dresses.
 


And then the Vinings came for a visit!  We had delicious popsicles in central park.



And the grandparents watched the girls while Daddy went to work:



Chandler also made an appearance!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Did Theo like Mary Poppins? The way that Elsie did? . . . Maybe they will become Mary Poppins groupies like cousin Emily was with Rent . . .

Kathy Bradford said...

those hot NYC pictures
you couldn't tell the inside from the outside
I felt the heat

Pete said...

Excellent to see Chandler.

But isn't it August?

Kathy. said...

Yeah I agree with PETE. I"d like to see all you people and your news in August. It's MID August.