Dancers, a post with some formatting issues
Fall means back to school at the Classical Ballet Academy. Here are our Dancers with their Tumbleweed friend Issa at their first class of the 2011-2012 school year.
After years of anticipation, Theo is now enrolled in class with Miss Lauren.
She has so much talent that Miss Lauren sent her to study with the Pre-Professional VI class. She is a little smaller than her peers but fits right in.
Elsie has graduated to the next level which means that she will dance in a Christmas performance at Portland State University.
After years of anticipation, Theo is now enrolled in class with Miss Lauren.
A little nervous? |
Elsie has graduated to the next level which means that she will dance in a Christmas performance at Portland State University.
Waiting, in a straight line, for Ms. Lauren to invite them in. |
8 comments:
As I compare the Theo obliterating Kathy in the September 1 post with the Theo of today, I wish similar evolution for us all, especially me.
I feel bad for Kaito in his workman uniform.
I also wonder what you'll do when they have to buy their own horses.
Degas couldn't have said it better
I really love THeo's face in that first pic, when she's with the baby... so Theo!!!
to me she looks a little Anita
The horses will stay at your house, maybe in your moving van, just like Vidamae.
Is Vida Mae in Pete's moving van? With Emily's cocker spaniel?
Where will Elsie be dancing in the Nutcracker Suite ?
Post a Comment