That Glorious Studio in Brooklyn
When we travel east we usually take the red-eye and arrive all tired and bedraggled. And it's always so nice to roll into GrandKathy's warm studio full of toys and beautiful paintings. The girls love it there and once the grown up recover from the flight we like to have friends over, like little Bear Ogilvie here:
We even venture out and ride the subway:

GrandKathy gave the girls a private painting lesson and Elsie made this little masterpiece:
As the video below shows, her work was inspired by the master herself. It also begins with an interesting discussion about rats:Thanks GrandKathy! We love you!
4 comments:
I'm so glad we don't have rats in Portland. They sound nasty.
How could I not absolutely love this
You and Dave report so damn well
We all need good news
and Pete reports well too
the partner I work with said, upon viewing the video (he wanted to view some guggenheim art) and said, "wow that's some family resemblance" and pointed out all the features Grandkathy and Elsie share...
Post a Comment