Saturday, November 5

cousins ABC

Daddy is teaching a video class as Portland State University. In order to teach basic editing he had the students record each other saying the alphabet. Here is the practice template for Monday's calss:



The students were given the raw video and asked to create their own video sequences. Here's one of them:

5 comments:

Kath said...

A+ to Arthur and 4 great little girls

Ike Houston said...

really good editing
I wasn't looking forward to seeing this
but it turned out cool

Pete said...

This is not the first time I haven't been disappointed with your work. Whether or not you should teach a class on it, I'm not yet sure.

Anonymous said...

Elsie's stunning self confidence stunningly captured

Peter Bradford said...

This was probably a lot harder than it looks.

I wonder if Arthur's class has been introduced to the wonderous ceremony at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxstJfoslB4.

Sssly yrs,

WB