Friday, December 23

The Nutcracker


Boy was this an exciting event! They wouldn't let us take pictures during the performance though. But we did take these during the curtain call.


Elsie was a "Spanish Chocolate" and danced with her group for a few very action packed minutes. She said she wasn't nervous at all. Maggie was nervous though and practiced making that proper ballet bun over and over. But she did it! Afterwards we all went to Burgerville.

5 comments:

Barishnykov said...

Oh this is the sweetest thing I ever saw . . .

Amy said...

Oh Elsie... You're so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Elsie...only yesterday

Pete said...

I saw this, and Elsie was phenomenal. Didn't fall down or pick her nose on stage, like some of her comrades. Note how overcome with jealousy her stablemate in the last picture is!

gran Kathy said...

Elsie has beautiful posture like her mother. I for one am overcome with jealousy.