Monday, February 20

Winter Fun in Oregon

We've been heading up to beautiful Mt. Hood on the weekends. Unlike much of the country Oregon has had a pretty snowy winter and the snows of Hood never disappoint. One weekend we rented a cute little cabin with the Rock/Vinings and wild good times ensued.

We went skiing too, but here we see the cousins doing some sledding, sleighing, and snowcave building:

Ida dove right in the tunnel...

This scene reminded me a little of Theo's birth:

Theo takes a turn pulling the sleigh:


Here's Daddy pulling the sleigh train up the hill, documented by Pete:




Next up, skiing!


3 comments:

gran kathy said...

Pretty amazing. Laura describing Middle Eastern powder in Lebanon ski trails and now this perfect white Mt Hood jamboree. Scoop - you look fantastic on
skiis ! So do you Maggie and Theo !!

Pete said...

Maggie, you have an extremely sturdy stance. I've been meaning to tell you so. Very impressive.

Laura said...

Theo skiing looks a lot like Thomas skiing-- only there is more swearing and argument when Thomas and I try to ski---
Next year I am renting Big John for our trip to Lebanon.