Wednesday, March 7

Grandparents visit!

Grandpa Peter and Grandma Susan came through Portland because someone asked Grandpa Peter to give a speech on gout prevention in Eugene. What fun we had!




4 comments:

Gr K said...

Theo is beginning to look like her adult self - a beauty

Peter Bradford said...

What happened in the basketball contest? That's what I'd like to know.

Love,

Occhio

Anonymous said...

the Gout Prevention Team won

Anonymous said...

Immediately after proposing a contest of basketball skills, Arthur got to work in the kitchen whipping up steak, seafood and asparagus meals for his father. When I questioned the wisdom of such a rich diet for a man suffering from gout, Arthur shoved me in the kitchen pantry and refused to let me out until I promised not to interfere, because he was detemined to win at least one sports contest against "[his]old man by any means necessary".