Creston and Ivy!
Look who has come to visit! Cousins Creston and Ivy! From New Hampshire! They brought their parents too, because they are all headed to a wedding here in Portland. Elsie and Theo have been very excited to show them the ways of big kids.
After dinner they all go out on the porch and form a train while eating popsicles.
3 comments:
These lovely young people would cetainly have stood out at Plymouth Plantation.
Affectionately,
WB
did that train idea start at another wedding ? The one on Cape Cod ?
Now you're really getting into the game. I mean, a really lame blogger would just report events as they happened, chronologically, just kind of shooting it out there, passing it along; here you've come up with a concept and gathered disparate material to show us something about your daughter! That is Gold. So fine. I saw the train idea back in 1976 in Wisconsin, so I'm not sure.
Post a Comment