Hey, I just saw this whole thing acted out on Jimmy Kibbel Live. You didn't make up this I ate all your Halloween candy thing. You were TOLD to do this by some TV guy. And the only reason they didn't publish your video is because Elsie and Theo were the only kids who didn't cry. In fact you have the only kids in the world who didn't believe a word you said.
3 comments:
Just how much of Elsie and Theo's candy did Arthur eat? And where did he learn such a repellent habit?
Love,
WB
"Can't trick Us !" "Can't trick Us !"
"For real life Dada ?"
Hey, I just saw this whole thing acted out on Jimmy Kibbel Live. You didn't make up this I ate all your Halloween candy thing. You were TOLD to do this by some TV guy. And the only reason they didn't publish your video is because Elsie and Theo were the only kids who didn't cry. In fact you have the only kids in the world who didn't believe a word you said.
Post a Comment