Monday, May 5

Elsie sports update pt. 2


This weekend Elsie and I went out for what was likely our last day of skiing this season.  Elsie is getting very good!

Here she is in the half pipe:




Oh, and she's playing softball too.  Look out Grandpa Peter!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's July.

Might we see some of the photos Elsie took at sleep away camp.

Jimbo Johnson said...

August

Jack Johnson said...

Are you retired? 6 months out. Sad. I'm going down to the beach and sing a sad song by a campfire, just strumming my guitar as the waves come in.

Jonso Ubique said...

Love Elsie, but she deserves better. Snow's flying again.

Mrs. Robb said...

Saw Elsie today; she's much bigger than these pictures indicate.

Tony said...

Really disappointed at this performance, or lack of performance. If you'd like me to take Charge of this situation, I will. I mean, I almost went down like Sonny Bono in a ski accident, and I came back strong.

John Appleseed said...

Did you go to Egypt or what? Is your leg really fake? I'm planting trees all across America and you can't even give us a taste?

Pete said...

Sorry for your loss.