Arthur, I always thought you weren't that quick, that you were maybe more of an endurance guy. But it seems that you have very "fast hands" since you are able to capture all these woodland and subaquatic creatures. I won't be challenging you to a slap fight, no sir!
Elsie is a big drooler, almost as bad as Vidamae during a cookout. Vidamae is quite old and looks it, but today she caught and maimed a chipmunk just to prove that she is still has it. Barbri should market itself as a cure for insomniacs - I am generally asleep within 5 minutes of studying. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the book under my head as a pillow before dozing off. The leg warmers are really quite versatile and I would be happy to get D-Hawk some in masculine colors. maybe in camo.
11 comments:
1. I particularly like how the Bar review book is being used as a pillow during reading time.
2. I also noticed that Elsie is donning bibs now. Are we to understand that the drooling has begun?
3. I am as impressed with the leg rolls as ever.
CUTE!
Nice how the leg warmers convert to arm duty. Hard to imagine those legs needing any additional insulation over what the "holy rolls" provide.
Dudes, Vida is looking OLD. What's up with that?
Is Elsie really that cute, or is she just super photogenic?
Maybe you should dye Vida's fur? By the time she gets to PDX she's going to be completely white.
Did you do any fishing?
Love,
Occhio
Arthur, I always thought you weren't that quick, that you were maybe more of an endurance guy. But it seems that you have very "fast hands" since you are able to capture all these woodland and subaquatic creatures. I won't be challenging you to a slap fight, no sir!
Elsie is a big drooler, almost as bad as Vidamae during a cookout. Vidamae is quite old and looks it, but today she caught and maimed a chipmunk just to prove that she is still has it. Barbri should market itself as a cure for insomniacs - I am generally asleep within 5 minutes of studying. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the book under my head as a pillow before dozing off. The leg warmers are really quite versatile and I would be happy to get D-Hawk some in masculine colors. maybe in camo.
Get me some of those camo arm warmers!
Very cute. Good job, gene pool.
Did she lick the frog?
Better watch out with all that drooling. DHV has developed a nasty yeast infection under his chin... it's pretty sad.
Post a Comment