Monday, July 30

Enjoying Maine even though No Man is in Sight! (see post for more info)

Swinging under the tree in Big Kath's front yard.

Elsie trying out fresh green peas from the farmer's market. No jarred foods for this pampered girl. Or at least not until my wife starts working... which in my opinion can't start soon enough!!!




Perhaps HusbanDKV could let us know how green peas will look coming out the back end?



Here is Elsie helping Big Kath clean some beans.

And below, Big Poppa (that's me) giving his daughter a bath after a long day at Popham beach. Where she swam, beat off green flies, and napped under a green and white striped umbrella.



Note: Elsie's mother is not naked in the picture below. She is wearing a bathing suit. It'd be better if she did walk around naked up here in Maine hippie HQ. Did I write about the dinner here the other night, me surrounded by a bunch of formerly married lesbians explaining to Maggie why "men are mutants"? It was enough to drive me to my computer where I googled "why men are the masters of the universe" for the rest of the night. But I digress. to learn more about this and similar topics stay tuned for my next book, "No Man in Sight: Growing up in Hippieville Maine". Coming out very soon. Not soon enough according to my wife who sometimes berates me for not working enough. women!!! But I digress. Back to my daughter (oh why couldn't elsie be an "Edward"? am I really doomed to forever being basted in estrogen????)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah, blah, blah. where are elsie's sunglasses???

Anonymous said...

Here in Portland we like to wear pajamas as clothing; we also often wear sleeves on our shirts. This is probably because we don't have "pipes" like HusbandAB--wow, dude. I'm glad you kept the free weights with you in the Subaru, rather than allowing the movers to take them ahead of you...

DKV said...

I think you'll soon find out what pees look like on the other end.

Long A- I like the shirts. I am in the process of converting several of my old t-shirts to the rough and tumble look.

Anonymous said...

I don't think one needs free weights to develop so-called "pipes" when Elsie A. Bradford is on the scene.

Anonymous said...

Yo DKV what about peas? what will peas look like?

Anonymous said...

Good writing, Arthur. Probably your finest.

No typos!

Love,

Occhio

Ella said...

I don't believe this is Arthur, because, he does not digress.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe the above comment is Ella's because she doesn't place her comments in that special creative writing prof way... but I digress