Monday, November 12

Cora Jane Lea!



Elsie has a new cousin! Or I think that's what she is. This is sort of old news since she was born a couple of weeks ago, but I just got back from visiting her, little Cora Jane Lea, and I realized some might not have seen her pics. Welcome to the growing family!





Creston and Kerrie are doing well, adjusting to the nocturnal sleep habits of their lil' six pounder. It was hard to believe Elsie was that small. When I got home and held her she felt enormous. Speaking of enormous I also saw Elsie's friend Saosirse and she's even bigger, and running around the house! So is her mom, Deidre, bigger I mean, not running around the house. She's due on Dec. 5. Roger went out and drank 17 beers to celebrate and Deidre made him sleep on the couch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's get some updates on here, especially re: the razor blade incident.

Anonymous said...

And let's see some pictures of Maggie with or without knife

Hilary Clinton

Anonymous said...

That little baby is pretty cute. I'm impressed by how she can pick her nose already. I wish Ida would learn that cause her nose is always full of junk.

Anonymous said...

That little baby is pretty cute. I'm impressed by how she can pick her nose already. I wish Ida would learn that cause her nose is always full of junk.