Wednesday, November 14

The Razor Blade Incident

The now infamous "razor blade incident" has caused quite a stir. After it happened Maggie placed calls to her various doctor relatives and also, I learned, to a divorce lawyer. I've tried here to take a picture of Elsie's thumb but it's tricky to focus on something so small. Here's the best shot.


When doctor ella was here Elsie reached into a box of medicated wipes and was observed sobbing because the alcohol made her razor slice sting. Last night while I was sleeping, Maggie grabbed my thumb and slashed it open with a kitchen knife. "That's for Elsie!" she said. Here's a picture of my injury:

Ouch!


7 comments:

DKV said...

I didn't realize MAVVER was doctor shopping when she called.
Let's see a movie of you and the MAVVER discussing the razor blade incident. It could be a re-enactment.

Anonymous said...

Why did Maggie settle for your thumb?

Love,

Occhio

SHV said...

Remind me never to let Elsie get a boo-boo on my watch!

Anonymous said...

"Boo-boo"? That was not a boo-boo. We have blood-soaked towels and rugs to prove that this was a tremendous bodily injury...

Anonymous said...

It was nuthin' mom. Don't worry 'bout it, geeze.

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to tell me that someone has actually punished Arthur?

Anonymous said...

poor baby