Behold! Here are some of Elsie's first unassisted steps, caught on video. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's been doing this for about a week now. And standing unassisted since before christmas. (those comments are to document this for her baby book which might never make it out of cyber space) but this is the first time we have ever been able to catch any of it on tape! just in time -- Big Pappa left for his HYN adventure tonight.
I'd like to point out that the hazard under her feet is the remains of a magazine that she herself ripped up and left on the floor. Notice too how she is lurching around the notoriously hazardous nakashima table.
For those of us close to the scene here in PDX (sorry, absentee-Arthur), this is a pretty common sight. She's been doing this for a long time. In fact, I'd opine that Elsie can walk as long as she doesn't realize that she's walking, at which point she sits down and crawls. I think this archival footage documents this phenomenon.
6 comments:
She's been doing this for about a week now. And standing unassisted since before christmas. (those comments are to document this for her baby book which might never make it out of cyber space) but this is the first time we have ever been able to catch any of it on tape! just in time -- Big Pappa left for his HYN adventure tonight.
Go Elsie!! Like that cool tent in the background. I hope Maggie will keep up the blog while Arthur is away . . .
It's good that Elsie is learning to walk over, and on top of, frequent fall hazards.
I'd like to point out that the hazard under her feet is the remains of a magazine that she herself ripped up and left on the floor. Notice too how she is lurching around the notoriously hazardous nakashima table.
I noticed that somewhat weathered Nakashima; is it for sale?
For those of us close to the scene here in PDX (sorry, absentee-Arthur), this is a pretty common sight. She's been doing this for a long time. In fact, I'd opine that Elsie can walk as long as she doesn't realize that she's walking, at which point she sits down and crawls. I think this archival footage documents this phenomenon.
Post a Comment