Daddy!
On Friday night, Elsie and I flew to LA to see Arthur, her absentee father. Here they are seeing each other for the first time in about a month. Elsie is wondering, "Where is that unchi-sock smell coming from?"
The father-daughter duo quickly became inseparable (except for some reason during bedtime, when there would always be a HYN emergency to attend to) and Elsie became part of the HYN team:
Duties included napping:


7 comments:
I love the mirror image "how's your news?" on the front. It lets people know exactly who is coming right up their unchi-hole in a giant silver bus.
Why don't you park it in front of your house when you're done? It would add some more bedroom space, or maybe even a man-cave.
I hope you are using the term "unchi-hole" in your practice.
Arthur,
I heard that your pants are falling down.
But I'm glad you're flashing that "3-666" style of dress in Los Angeles. You know what I mean.
that's a real good sidelong glance Elsie's giving AB in pic #1.
I'm wearing a "3666" two days in a row; it really impresses the students.
Maggie has given Arthur just such sidelong glances many times on the tennis court. The resemblance is very striking.
Love,
Occhio
Let's get some updating here and on the DB. Aurthor is back; I've seen him myself. RIght here in PDX.
Post a Comment