Monday, February 25

Fish!

We went to the zoo over the weekend and it was fun to watch Elsie gaze at the fish as they swam by. She kept saying something that sounded like "Grandpa Peter never caught anything like this..."



Speaking of Grandpa Peter, perhaps someone could explain why the photo below appeared the D.O.E. website?

7 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

I think she might have been saying, "Daddy never caught anything like this!"

Anonymous said...

Is that Elsie's father or grandfather out there in his boxers

Anonymous said...

If this picture doesn't occasion the reappearance of the lissome but seldom seen stylist Sylvie Weasel, it can only be because that gruesome goat did her in after her graceful overture last summer.

Love,

Occhio

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that man's body! Talk about lissome! That is a hunk of MAN! (I made a typo that say "hung" of man! Hee hee.) If he would only remember my name (though it might be better if he called me Sylvie, due to JBGA).

Anonymous said...

For those drawn to the ski 'n skin scene, I know the whereabouts of a photo of Elsie's father streaking (sic) through a collegiate giant slalom course wearing a lot less than this - so much less that the ski area was closed soon after and has never reopened.

Anonymous said...

I am new to the "ski and skin scene" tho I am I think "drawn to" it. I would like to know how I can become further involved.

Anonymous said...

Ask Arthur. That's what I did. I'd say more, but not on little Elsie's blog.