Walking videos
Here's some videos of Elsie walking. She's become quite proficient and now insists on walking when she used to be happy riding in her stroller or in the pack. This first video is of her taking a few steps on the back porch:
...And now we have a video which shows the perils of learning to walk. She was fine, by the way:
11 comments:
Excellent videos, with sound. What's up with the hair?
It's over now. You have a walker and a fetus. Good luck. My fetus is slowly turning into a heckler and a roller and my walker can now put on her own shoes (backwards, but still). I would love to catch up one of these days. Email me if you have a chance.
mehrsa
I don't think it's cool--even if she wasn't injured--to set up a tripping trap like that, just to make a better film.
Does she pick up WiFi with those cute ponytails?
priceless
priceless
priceless
priceless
priceless
I actually didn't do that on purpose
Kathy, about your touch...well, I'm enjoying it, but it's a little firm, or repetitious.
Post a Comment