Friday, April 25

Vining Girls Unite!


Welcome to the world New Cousins! Vining girls are taking over! We all wish them well, please hang in there!....

Here's some pictures from a recent trip to Oaks Bottom wetlands preserve in Portland:




The picture below may be unflattering of Elsie's dad, but he'd just spent the past few pre-dawn hours getting flopped upon by a restless toddler...

10 comments:

Pete said...

Unflattering? Never. I like those "shants" of his, also. Downright culotte-y. And I am a fan of Vining girls, fierce though they may be.

DKV said...

Looks like Elsie is about to go all Viet Cong in that tall grass.

DKV said...

Please explain AB's pants.

arthur and maggie said...

"capris" are the latest in 3666 wear...

arthur and maggie said...

capris are not the latest for the ladies of 3666. and never will be. capris = worse than mom jeans.

Ella said...

I am hoping that the capris might be worn in true 3666 fashion, with some tights or long underwear underneath them?

Ella said...

is Elsie a mouth-breather?

Pete said...

I like the new banner. Only I wonder if you could photoshop that nose a bit? It's hard to see Elsie's face.

arthur and maggie said...

Elsie gets half of her genes from her father, which means she might well be a mouth breather (though extensive testing has proven otherwise), sport a large nose and prefer wearing shants. to be offset by his perfect vision and height.

and about the Shants -- when you are AB's size, most off-the-rack trousers are shants.

Peter Bradford said...

I do not understand the references to Arthur's size. It is, after all, only four years since he sat as happily on his father's shoulders as Elsie here does on his, while all 450 lbs of them removed a one gram spider from the Anna'a bathroom ceiling in Greece. Upon accomplishing their mission, they collapsed into the toilet, where Arthur definitely breathed through his nose. No pictures were taken, alas for Sophie Weasel.

Love,

Occhio