Friday, April 18

Parks, Picnics...and talking!


This is a favorite look of Big Kath's, the leg warmers over the pants. It has been remarked lately that Elsie looks quite a bit like Big Kath...


Now here's some video proof of Elsie talking. Here she says her favorite word, "Daddy". One would like to think that by this she means "My wonderful father", but she uses it indiscriminately. In this case I think she's asking for more milk.



Here Ida is looking tough...


And here we are at a picnic...


A view of #2...


Not sure where these hats came from...



Ida's "hi-fiving" everyone now...


This is the most complicated book Daddy has read in some time...


7 comments:

Pete said...

I think that Elsie and Big Kath's eyebrows are similar, even if BK doesn't have a unibrow or monobrow. They are both quite attractive, in my opinion.

arthur and maggie said...

I have a few comments:

(1) Elsie is not asking for more milk in the video as it is obvious that there was milk in the bottle at the time of her calling to her Daddy.

(2) I just hope that Pete's comment above does not lead Arthur to issue the same threats as Pete made upon hearing that Arthur called his wife Ella a MILF. Because Pete has essentially called Arthur's mother a MILF and his daughter, well I don't know what the analogous term would be for a daughter.

Pete said...

In my defense--even though I don't think Arthur could kill me, especially from the east coast--I am not insinuating anyone is a MILF; in fact, the only person I've ever designated as an MILF is Ella, who corrected me by saying that she is actually a MIF.

SHV said...

Hey there, let's keep this PG-13, shall we?

K Bradford said...

this series contains some astouding news. Ida can stand up ! Elsie clearly said Mag gie just before she said Dad dy. Yes, I love the leg warmer look and all other discussions are way over my head.
Big Kath

K Bradford said...

P.S. A very Happy Birthday to Dida.

Peter Bradford said...

When Maggie looks like that, she's really good at splitting firewood.

Love,

Occhio