Reed College on a sunny day
Elsie and I went over to Reed College on a sunny day and Elsie picked some flowers...
There were many students lying about smoking from various devices and some were wearing no clothing at all! What is Professor Rock teaching these kids? Elsie ignored the debauchery however and stuck with the flowers. She's wearing a genuine japanese outfit by the way.
The only students Elsie was interested in were these frisbee players. She decided she had to go over and talk shop with them. I documented her approache from afar:
Here they stop playing and talk to her. I'm not sure what was discussed. Like her mother, Elsie can't resist a hippie type guy playing frisbee on the quad.
While I was in NY I got to visit old friends Roger, Diedre, Saoirse and Remeny. We had a grand old time, though Elsie and Maggie were missing and missed.
Here's what I'm going to look like after baby #2 is born. Poor Roger still doesn't know what's hit him:
No comments:
Post a Comment