hi this is maagie riting a new entray for the blogspot. Hear are some picteres of my doughter Elsie. Their are a lot of them but you will injoy! Thanx!
obviously I did not rite that last comment, because I know the meaning of "dyspeptic."
This dog-food eating child has a real unique sense of style! The down coat-fleece suit-legwarmer-sandal look is going to be all over the streets of Williamsburg soon.
That's a real Tibetan monk look with the tight leggings and leather sandals; she would fit right in at Reed if you got rid of that uber-yuppie LL Bean rig and got a nice hemp pullover.
6 comments:
well obviously this was not done by me. but i appreciate my loving husband updating the blog while I am without a computer.
Wuts rong wif yoozing funi gramur an speling? Its nais for Arfur to help wit thuh kumpyooter.
I think everyone should stop making fun of Arthur's spelling because he's dyspeptic.
obviously I did not rite that last comment, because I know the meaning of "dyspeptic."
This dog-food eating child has a real unique sense of style! The down coat-fleece suit-legwarmer-sandal look is going to be all over the streets of Williamsburg soon.
Yeah, I really like the leg warmer sandal look. But wasn't it Motoko who first put that together on Elsie ?
from Williamsburg
That's a real Tibetan monk look with the tight leggings and leather sandals; she would fit right in at Reed if you got rid of that uber-yuppie LL Bean rig and got a nice hemp pullover.
Post a Comment