Tuesday, May 13

We're doin' fine Mom!


Hi Mom, it's me Elsie, writin' from NYC. Dad's taking good care of me. I behaved good on the plane flight over, though I did flop about like a large fish while I was sleepin' in my seat. Here's some picture of me eatin' breakfast with Big Kath:



And here I am gettin' ready for bed. I sometimes trip on the uneven floors here at Aunt Mimmie's apartment. I just can't get used to 'em!


We miss you mom! Love, Elsie.

5 comments:

arthur and maggie said...

Elsie looks very happy and well-cared for; though I think I can see traces of tears in some of the photos. Thanks to everyone for taking care of her for me!

Pete said...

I amgrowng new teth. DIda

DKV said...

I like it better when Elsie points her finger at the camera and shows us her voluminous V-B mouth.

Where does Arthur live?

K Bradford said...

I like that phrase V-B mouth

by the way these google/blogger people are slave drivers and make me sign up each time I post a comment

arthur and maggie said...

I am very sorry about the sign-up requirements, but I think I got a virus from the blog which is why we implemented the security measures.