Snot-Noses!
Elsie survived her first week of daycare, but she brought home the classic snot-nosed kid look and has been under the weather since Friday. Astute observes of the blog might notice the slight change in appearance. In fact, she managed to pass the snot-nose on to her cousin Ida, who wears it cheerfully in the picture below:
It hasn't slowed them down though!
Here they are looking cheerful:
Just a few blocks away from our house lies the pristine wilderness of Reed Canyon. Elsie, Vidamae and I like to explore the creeks there on hot days such as this past Saturday. It was nearly 100 degrees!
Back at home Elsie modeled this new look:
And mother Maggie checked out the blog. Don't forget to vote in the due date poll! The winner gets a snot-nosed kiss from Elsie.
6 comments:
That's a lot of snot.
Keep those noses away from Frieda!
1. I hope that that was some kind of set-up in picture #2; otherwise, why not just wipe poor Ida's nose?
2. Hang in, Elsie, Hang in.
3. I have alerted Canyon Supervisor Zachariah Perry about your "doings" in the canyon. I'm sure he'll be in touch, perhaps along with the Portland Police.
Isn't it time to post another picture of Maggie splitting wood?
Love,
Occhio
Maggie looks beautiful! Congratulations on your impending baby.
Elsie, I see, is already practicing her DeNiro "you lookin' at me?" impression. That's a good one for keeping younger siblings in line.
Survey says tomorrow's going to be the day. I'm getting my Frieda-catching mitt on.
Please change the visuals on this blog as soon as possible
your mothr
Post a Comment