dinner at Ida's
(by blogmaster maggie) Tonight we had dinner with Pete, Ella and Ida. Here is Elsie:
And Ida. Doesn't she look nice in her blue ballgown. About 2 seconds after this photograph was taken she tripped on the hem of this dress.
Even though much has been said/written about the biting and pinching that goes on between them, these two cousins really love each other:
4 comments:
I think I saw some tongue action in that video.
I feel dirty now.
Hey Ella,
I have a grown up version of Ida's dress. I never wear it and am sending it to you. Please send me photodocumentation when you get it.
Sung-Ji
P.S. Please try not to trip on the hem.
Close that garage. There are meth-heads looking to steal Pete´s seven bikes, and that beer.
Put a baseball bat in her hands, and Elsie looks a little like Shelley Duvall in "The Shining."
Post a Comment