Thursday, July 31

Maggie says...

"Look out Nicky Kidman! I'm hotter than you any day! And I actually WAS pregnant!"


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

F-O-X A-L-E-R-T

Anonymous said...

viagratime!

Pete said...

I'm just making a comment, here, since I've already been blamed for the first one (not me) and I"ll no doubt be blamed for the second one, which I dont' even understand. What? You look very maternal and nice, Maggie.

Anonymous said...

scha-wing!

Anonymous said...

hubba hubba

Sungopolis said...

Sorry, Pete. That last comment was mine. After posting it, I instantly felt remorse for implicating you in this. Even though it's funny.

But woah. The Vining Sistahs are sexy mamas. How much did the paparazzi offer for Theo's first pictures?

arthur and maggie said...

All of these Pete Rock comments are just payback for Arthur's comments about Ella which I cannot repeat here on this family blog.

Anonymous said...

gentlemen, start your boners!

Anonymous said...

Damn you, Laurent! You never give up, you French football player, milk-leaver-outer, you. I have taken up weightlifting in order to give you a little vous savez quoi, Pepe LePew!

Pete said...

I didn't write that comment above, though I do agree with the sentiment. Give it up, Laurent! I mean, you're trolling around in your ex-girlfriend's (who's now been married, like, ten years) sister's husband's baby blog?