Theo is 4 months old and Halloween!
First off, Theo turned 4 months this week. Maggie wanted to be sure everyone knew that. Here she is sleeping like a baby:
And here's some pics from Halloween. Elsie and Theo were bugs. Ida came over and we carved pumkins. She was dressed as a rabbit. Pics of that here:
Auntie Emily came for a visit with her fiancee Brian.
Elsie showed them around the neighborhood.
And Theo and I took them to the world famous Multnomah Falls. The were big Salmon in the river below laying eggs. Emily didn't believe they were real, but they were.
At night we left the girls with Chandler and went to see METALICA! Look at these hotties!
Here's Chandler reading to the cousins:
And here's Elsie and Ida harmonious as always:
11 comments:
Some people might think that Maggie really dressed up to see Metallica, but I want to stress--as her neighbor--that she dresses this way all the time.
BOYFRIEND not fiance...BOYFRIEND! FYI, you spelled fiance wrong unless you think Brian is a woman.
I'd actually like to propose to Emily this way, if it's okay to use your blog like that.
Brian did not say that!!!!!
Congratuations Em!
Chandler is getting so grown-up!
And that Baby Theo is pretty cute too.
There are still a father's permission to be obtained, a dog to be renamed and a dowry to be fixed. Surely none of this will take place on Elsie and Theo's blog?
Love,
Occhio
Um, thanks, Anonymous.
What? Chandler is engaged?
I love you guys
kbradford
(will someone tell me how to get an account and not have it tell me the pass word is wrong EVERY time)
thanks, Pete. I think Secret BF is nervous.
Post a Comment