Cutting down a tree
Here in Oregon we cut our own trees for xmas. We made a family affair of it and Elsie and Maggie were very careful to find the right one. We took this group picture as we searched:
Maggie wanted a scrawny "Charlie Brown Christmas" type tree, while I wanted something more substantial. Elsie had recently learned the phrase "How about...this one?" so she said that to every tree there. At last we found the perfect tree, scrawny, yet substantial. How about this one?
Back at the farmhouse we tried a couple xmas photo shots which were later rejected for trivial reasons:
Coming up...we put the tree up inside!
2 comments:
I hope you got a discount on that mutant tree.
And what's up with that kickboard that MAV is carrying?
Kinda off topic but I'm really digging the hairdos of the Bradford-Vining clan. The bangs are rockin'. Even Baby Theo's mohawk (sorta reminiscent of her big sister's younger years). Anyway, that is all. Carry on with your Pacific Northwest Holiday cavorting.
Post a Comment