A Big Kath Visit

We had a great visit with Big Kath who came all the way from the east to see her two granddaughters and the rest of us too. The night she arrived we had dinner at the Rock/Vining household. Kath took the above picture and the one below too.
The days were spent frolicking in the parks and feeding ducks.
Aunt Jynx came over and Theo gave her a big smile:
On Saturday we took a trip up to big Mt. Hood where there was still lots of snow.
Elsie wasn't that thrilled at first...
Theo, on the other hand, was so excited she crapped her pants...
Big Kath watched the girls while mom and dad went skiing.
If you look closely at this picture you can see Maggie skiing:
And then after lunch Elsie strapped on her skis.


First run!
Vidamae enjoyed the great outdoors too...
And Elsie explored a snow cave.
Bath time! We miss you already Big Kath...
6 comments:
Cool. When can Big Kath come watch psycho and robobaby?
This is impressive. Most of the hard work seems to have been done by Big Kath, however.
Let me also say this: sometimes I'll be sitting or standing somewhere and then I'll just see my face hovering over some people across the room, telling people the truth, and I'll be like, "Hey, that's my face floating in midair, over there. Freaky." And then I'll be like "Hey, how can I even see my face over there if my face isn't on my face, like I wouldn't have any eyes" and then everything goes dark and then I have the sensation of soft tentacles on my skull and then I can see again because my face is back on but it's no longer floating in the air or telling anyone anything.
First of all, thank you for a lovely wild ride via this blog through that sublimely wonderful visit with the Vining/Rock families.
Secondly, congratulations Arthur for once again riling up your brother in law Pete and getting him to write it all down for us (for free).
I miss you all !
P.S. Other big news: Ella is VERY pregnant
Elsie's first skis!!! So cute! I hope she's wearing her Laker's jersey for the playoffs! Theo's looking pretty cute too!
GO JAZZ!!!
Post a Comment