It's On!
The east coast bradford/kirkpatricks have entered the blogging fray! Check out the new Thomas and Emmet blog!
Theo says, "Willkommen!"
Elsie says, "Kolipaio!"
Can you find Elsie in this picture?
Can you find Theo in this picture?
awesome sisters!
The east coast bradford/kirkpatricks have entered the blogging fray! Check out the new Thomas and Emmet blog!
Theo says, "Willkommen!"
Elsie says, "Kolipaio!"
Can you find Elsie in this picture?
Can you find Theo in this picture?
Posted by
arthur and maggie
on
02:05
5 comments:
Welcome, boys!
Did anyone say nip slip?
My name has two t's in it, Uncle Artur.
First I noted Theo's thighs wrapped around Arthur's neck.
Then I noted the various fabric patterns. What's the deal with the leggings?
hope you will permanently post link to Kirkpatrick boys.
Ray Hulett
I like the pic of Arf and Theo. It kind of looks like some of classic ones where Dad us one of us on his shoulders when we were little.
Post a Comment