awesome sisters!
This classic Elsie/Ida interaction is present in many of the T-weed videos, I found. no biting on film though...
wow, a beautiful sight. Congratulations all three of you for a fine painting session. don't lose that direct feel for the goo of paint.
Today I saw Elsie bite Ida in the butt because she didn't want to wait her turn for hand-washing. I like Elsie, though.And it's TumbleweedS, not Tumbleweed.
hey Ella and Pete- didn't somebody just give you a new beautiful healthy little girl
Those Tumbleweeds people are real mizers with the paint, eh?And with the way Elsie treats Ida, I fear for Miki.
Is it true that you have the first photo of all four girls together, and where is it?
What's the big deal? "Elsie give back. Elsie give back."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This classic Elsie/Ida interaction is present in many of the T-weed videos, I found.
no biting on film though...
wow, a beautiful sight. Congratulations all three of you for a fine painting session. don't lose that direct feel for the goo of paint.
Today I saw Elsie bite Ida in the butt because she didn't want to wait her turn for hand-washing. I like Elsie, though.
And it's TumbleweedS, not Tumbleweed.
hey Ella and Pete- didn't somebody just give you a new beautiful healthy little girl
Those Tumbleweeds people are real mizers with the paint, eh?
And with the way Elsie treats Ida, I fear for Miki.
Is it true that you have the first photo of all four girls together, and where is it?
What's the big deal? "Elsie give back. Elsie give back."
Post a Comment